Individual standard medical packing sterilized with net weight 160 grams.
10 pieces per box of L400 x W170 x H4 cm.
Net weight 1.60 kgs and gross weight 1.61 kgs.
10 boxes carton of L402 x W342 x H22 cm
Net weight 16 kgs and gross weight 18 kgs.
Use in general anaesthesia, respiratory therapy and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. As a ventilating passage between the face mask and the endotracheal tube, generally apply in the management of the respiratory tract during general anaesthesia, can keep spontaneous ventilation and continuous positive airway pressure. Also apply in difficult airway.
Direction for use:
1.Ensure the package is unbroken and within sterilization period. Unseal the package, taking out the laryngeal mask;
2. Release the air inside the cuff before use. After inserting the laryngeal mask, confirm the position of the tube-tip through chest X-ray examination. Press the head of the inflating tube on the one-way valve and inflate the cuff. Inflating volume of single-chamber laryngeal mask: 1# is 4ml;1.5# is 7ml; 2# is 10ml; 2.5 is14ml; 3# is 20ml; 4# is 30ml; 5# is40ml. Inflating capacity of dual-chamber laryngeal mask: 3# is 20ml;4# is 30ml;5# is 40ml;
3. After use, press the head of the inflating tube on the one-way valve and deflate the cuff, then remove it;
4. Operate according to aseptic processing.
1. This product has been sterilized by ethylene oxide, the sterilization period lasts 3 years, don’t use after expired.
2. This product is for single use only, destroy it after use;
3. Don’t use if the package is broken.
4. Store in dry and ventilated place, prevent from indoor area with corrosive gas
Enlarged thyroid gland, limitation of mouth opening, puncture site tumor or infection, malfunction of blood coagulation, forbidden when the patient isn’t cooperative or under control.
Store in dry and ventilated place, prevent from indoor area with corrosive